Thursday, November 29, 2007

THE STORY OF MY FACE


Let me start by saying i am a body shop fan. I honestly could swear by their products. My nice face could be a result of either the nice cold air or body shop.

Some time back i proposed a local home made skin remedy. Na yam?

Well i was on a one way street of support niger stuvzz. So after a long exhausting travelling weekend, i went to the local shop to buy lime. On getting home i mixed this with my ogi (nee akamu, cornflour or pap).

Hmmm no bubbling liquid. Good so far. The smell of the lime was a little over powering but i could feel the courage pumping through me like a locomotive.

There i was on the brink of discovery or pain. So i stuck my finger in the bowl and applied it to my hand.

(See all of you!!! You think my sensitive skin face will take that kind try out?).

Anyways the inside of my arm is also sensitive so i felt if my arm can take it so can my face. So i waited.

One minute....

2 minutes...

5 minutes...

10minutes...

20 minutes...

Then off to wash. Hmm no difference whatsoever. Just the overpowering body odour of lime!!!

Well Rome wasn't built in a day so i moved up to a side of my face (just a patch mind you) that had no unbroken skin. I have been on it for a week now. No visible change that i can see. So i am back to my Body shop tea tree oil. My akamu stays in my cupboard for drinking and not face washing. lol!!

On celebrity take 2 all i can say is that Kunle Afolayan is out. There seems to be some problems going on with Ben Tv showing the wrong episode and all but i can let you in that getting it on the web via live streaming is being worked on.

Honestly the weeks building up to Christmas are crazy.

I got 4 weddings lined up already.

My tailor is going to have to get a big bonus as an incentive not to mess up.

My credit card is maxed out.

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I better get presents this year o!! I amount of money i have spent on buying presents for people is obscene. But then God who sees me will rewards me (Sniff sniff).

I cant wait till next year. I am so excited. I know it is the year when great things shall happen for me. The devil can't stand me right now. 'Cause i have the knowledge of that which God has set aside for me. That truth is so liberating. My soul is far far above cloud 9. The principalities and powers in heavenly places are far beneath me. I am a conqueror. I could just go on and on but i wont. (You get the gist i am sure) lol!!

I will stop here and just ask everyone to envision what they want for next year. The bible says ' Commit your ways on to the Lord and he will establish your path'. Draw strength from Psalm 37.

Believe it people and pray your new year into existence from now.

4 comments:

The Enigma said...

Firts time here, Nice one. I think U were right 2 stick with the tea tree oil. LOL.

Anonymous said...

i thoguht i was the only body shop fanatic.. well im mostly about their body butters and lipbalms.. i wont wear anything but the rich plum body butter.. it smells divine especially since i dont like perfume anymore(i go through phases jare)... and their lipbalms are fantastic. the akamu thing is hilarious.. u dey try stuff sha oh

Unbiased said...

@ overwhelmed
OMG you are back.
Thank god you are okay. I was really worried about you after your accident.

Dont mind me!! I have this impulsive experimentational spirit. lol!! There are limits tho.

Anonymous said...

Mаgnifіcent gοods fгom you, man.

Ι have understаnd yоur
ѕtuff prevіouѕ to аnԁ yοu're just extremely excellent. I really like what you've acquired hеre,
сегtainlу liκе what
you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can't wait to гead much more fгοm you.
This is actually a teгrifiс web site.

Heгe iѕ my web ρаge :: drospirenone side Effects