Thursday, November 1, 2007

Marry me

'Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part.
But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope.
I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful.
I am sure. I am steady.
And I know I'm a heart man. I take 'em apart, put 'em back together, I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man.
So this, I am sure. You are my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart...My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me.
--Isaiah Washington as Dr. Preston Burke


I support Addison. Dump yang and marry me!!!! Honestly and some man will walk up to you without research and just say the usual vows. I am on the 'write your vows' band wagon. Not mushy stuvzzzz but tell me the truth in front of God and you better stick to it.
I was pissed off when Burke left Grey's anatomy but it's all good. I am fine.




I was visiting Wedding vogue and watched this proposal video. You need to check it out.

http://www.rockyandkrystal.com/

The video is a little on the long side but if you make it through you just might cry. What really touch me was that everywhere she went she saw people who have significant meaning in her life and they all prayer for her. It was seriously touching so please take a look. I am going back to work now before i get blognapped.

0 comments: