Friday, November 16, 2007

LOCAL SKIN REMEDIES

I was just looking for skin remedies and you will not believe what i found. Keep the outcry down!!! I know i have good skin (well on my face anyway) but lately i have been getting these dry patches on my skin.
A regular mask isn't working and drinking bottles of water is just making me feel bloated. Hence my journey into the home made remedy world.
I am sure you'll be shocked. Abeg could someone please go and use it so i can know if it works (batting my eyelashes betty boo style).

If no one hears my plea i will try it out next week lol!! Well here it is!!

BLEMISHED SKIN
Ingredients:
1 ripe tomato (chopped)
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of instant oatmeal

Blend all ingredients together. Apply to the skin, making sure the mixture is thick enough to stay on the blemished areas. Add more oatmeal if necessary to thicken the mask and then wipe it off after 10 minutes with a wash cloth dipped in warm water.

HERBAL FACIAL MASK
Ingredients:
1 tablespoon of Ogi (pap, akamu, cornflour or whatever you want to call it. lol!!)
2 medium size of lime

Slice lime and squeeze out juice. Mix the raw pap with the lime juice. Apply on your face thoroughly. Leave for 20 minutes. Then wash off with warm water.

If you have sensitive skin please don't try it o!! Don't go and say 'unbiased' sent you message.
It all sounds totally bizarre but if it works i am all for it. All my fingers and toes are crossed.
Please pray i don't hurt myself.

6 comments:

Admin UD said...

lmao. Good luck girl

Unbiased said...

Haaa Ugo D!!!! You are supposed to be offering your face for experiment not wishing me good luck. (Sniff sniff).

Anyways tuesday is my limit. If no volunteers by then, i'll take the plunge. lol!!!

lemonade factory said...

unbiased,i never experiment with ma face ho,hope it works sha,let us know when it works

Red Puree said...

Don't ooooo...lol! I beg of you..... 2nd thot... Maybe you should try it sef, and post a pic when it works, maybe i'll try then:-)I tagged you to thank Him for Day 18(Today the 18th)Let the thankful chain roll on.

Bubbles said...

The "ingredients" don't seem too outrageous, not that i'm going to try it. I just wonder what kind of reaction will take place with the lime and pap b4 u rub it on ur face. Well, i encourage u to try them and let us know the result.

First time on ur blog, interesting!

Original Mgbeke (Part 2) said...

I wonder if Black soap aka Dude Osun works?