Monday, November 12, 2007

NA OVERDO BEND CRAYFISH

OMG!!! Who send me o?? I hurt all over!!!
Well before i start my complaining and whining how was your weekend? Mine has been non stop.

Friday started with something i have not seen in 2 yrs of driving. My darling 'Betty' (my car o!!) started to moan and rumble like an aeroplane. Imagine !!! See me o!!! Small 1.1cc engine come dey sound like twin turbo.

So i had to take her to get her exhaust pipe fixed. See the bill that mechanic gave me for one hour work just to give me peace. Hiss!! Na for God hand sha.

Feeling like some super hero when i got home i brought out the big guns (left). Yes people!! My Lateral Thigh Trainer. As advertised to give you that most sought after hips, thighs and abs.

Shebi 10,000 step challenge was going nowhere so i wanted to step up my game. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm somebody should have warned me. After 5 mins my legs were shaking like jelly fish. The part of my bed i fell on was the part i slept on o!!

So Saturday was back to walking. During my walk like any normal female my mind, eye and pocket started to wander. You see my glasses have been missing for like 3 months now. So on impulse as pe i was beside optometrist shop i decided to do eye test and get a new pair.

That is how the woman said i had astigmatism. She tried explaining but i was not listening o!! Which kind oyinbo disease is that sef? I sha moved on and picked some frames. Can't really say they were bonzzz o!! Pocket had to have his say in the matter.
As i was there this little me appeared on my shoulder.

Unbiased why are you getting glasses? Get contacts. Not just contacts but coloured ones.


Since the second little me didn't appear na so i listen and ordered the coloured contacts. Just as i was leaving the babe called me back.

'Miss Unbiased you have to undergo training in inserting and removing the contacts before we order your own for you'.

Haaaaaaaa who send me!! People that wear contacts. Can you remember the first day that foreign thing entered your eye and how you poked your eyes endlessly just to get them out? My eyes were so red i thought for sure blood should have been flowing. Thank God for small mercies sha. See what we people go through in the name of fyneness.

I sha carried my korokoro eyes come home to watch Celebrity takes 2 which was a cool improvement on the previous weeks. I hear next week is hip hop so i am definitely going to be hooked to my tv screen. lol!!

Well the reason for the previous gripping is that i joined the gym. Since big guns LTT and walking was not working i thought that my inspiration would come from seeing other people exercise.
After 45mins i quit o!! Maybe on Wednesday i will try again.

The quest of the girl who wants a 4 pack never ends. lol!!

Tata!! I am off to Bimbylads Blog!! Tori has been updated!!
Honestly you people need to read from beginning o!!
Your blood thirsty nature will be revealed.
You will bay for Bode and Jenny's blood like me.
And hopefully become an addicted Eniola Fan.
Catwalq if you are reading this you wrote the ode to the wrong person.
Write Oriki to Eniola!!!!!

4 comments:

Red Puree said...

I hope am first oooo.
Pele 4 your ordeal with the contacts, don't worry u'll get used to it lol!

NikkiSab said...

Kpele on ya moto, but em......does dat tin give hips n ass? Its not dat i want it but em... i am curious for a friends friend's cousin who tinks she needs it. Yea dats who i am enquiring on behalf of so em ... fill me in. So u learnt how to use d contact?

Unbiased said...

@ red puree
Yes you did disvirgin my comment box. lol!!

@ nikkisab
The thing doesnt give you hips and ass o!! It just tightens them up. I would rather have a smaller tight as than a big flobby one. Imagine your ass like a ballon filled with water. (Shivers). Nightmare!!!

lemonade factory said...

yep unbiased just got mine as well the LTT lets see how it works, nice blog