Monday, November 5, 2007

FOREVER IN MY HEART

Lara George (nee Bajomo) has finally released her solo album. It's currently available at Nu Metro (Well for niger pple - We 'iyoku' will have to wait for amazon or itunes. lol).

The title of the album is 'Forever in my heart'.
I must really say that the members of KUSH have all done very well for themselves individually. It's one of those few success stories that happen when a band or group breaks up. I was only able to put up one of her singles but you can listen to a few other tracks on her myspace page.

It's nice and soft and reminds me a little of TY's style. I guess like minds think alike.




Lara George is a 29 yr old soulful singer whose music career started when she became part of a music group in the University of Lagos Nigeria where she studied Architecture. She went on to be a part of the very well known Nigerian 3-girl group called KUSH. Lara is deeply passionate about her music and truly believes in moving lives in a positive direction with the message in it. Speaking on this topic, she says....' I believe that life should have meaning and everything we do should lead us somewhere...and I just feel that since music is like a mirror of our lives, it should do exactly the same thing.'

I just thank God that marriage and family didn't seem to stop her from pushing her career forward. Where she finds the time i will never know.

4 comments:

BiMbyLaDs** said...

see why i like ur blog.. u never fail to deliver- i just wish i knew more of these naija peeps.. lol

Unbiased said...

Awww Bimby!!!! I am cwying and blushing at the same time. Thanks babes. (sniff sniff)

Anonymous said...

hey may God multiply your blessings, i have been looking for that ijoba orun song for FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

Bless u dear, I waited for every moment Ijoba orun is sung on the radio, now i got my own copy and its even my ringing tone..lol