Wednesday, November 21, 2007

CHRONICLES - TIRED DOESN'T COVER IT

Hey how was the weekend people? Wow!! Mine was really hectic. Anyone who says flying is glamorous is absolutely kolomental. The amount of time you waste getting to the airport, checking in, waiting for boarding, finally boarding (if the flight is not delayed), waiting for the plane to move (Because sometimes there is hold up on the runway), landing, going through customs, getting your luggage and finally going to your destination.

Pause!! I am so out of breathe. So now you know where my tired started from.

On to other things. I am not a 'popular person monger' but i noticed something weird on my flight. Jade Goody was on it. I thought babe was supposed to be loaded. What is she doing on my low cost air molue? See me o!!! The outfit was like a nice pink pj with a leather jacket. Abi na signature wear? I didn't dig at all o!! I did say hi but i ain't gonna snap no picture. Can't be caught doing razz stuvzzz like that. lol!! Didn't stop me from taking a long distance zoom back view picture though.

Anyways i could have stayed there to chat or gawk (whatever) but i had to run to find a nice quiet corner to fix my new contacts. Someone told me not to fly with the things if i didn't want to scratch my eyes out mid way. I don't know how true it is but i wasn't taking chances.

Imagine HAZEL!!!!!
The silly thing doesn't even show in my eyes. I got so tired of pointing it out to people. What is the point of glam accessories if they won't show. I am going off to order myself some nizee green ones jo!!

Sorry there is no celebrity takes 2 gist this week except we bid farewell to NOMORELOSS. I noticed that BenTv decided to show the one of 2 weeks ago. How now? Abegi!! I went off to watch Beowulf!! LOL!! (After i called Naija to get the gist on who was given the boot. Sorry Flaky)

(whisper) It was not very clear. Honestly i need to clear Ijebu from my blood. This weekend if i find time i am off to see it live in the cinema. It was really cool don't get me wrong but i was tired of the eye strain.

Anyways moving on. Church was at KICC. The place full no be small. Na floor i sit o!! Thank God i decided at the last minute to wear trousers instead of skirt. First i would have felt too 'butter' to sit on the floor in a skirt. And second the twins (cold 6 degrees and wind xx knots) will have thoroughly beat the shege out of me. lol!!! But it was really fun. I had a nice time. The message was all about being you. All that denge pose aside. It is really too much energy and money. I believe if you are 'correct' you don't need to work hard at it. You just are. (Yes i am one of those that just are). lol!!

So as pe i had Monday off (jealous anyone?) I went to do early Christmas shopping in Swindon. Na who send me? Shopping in fun and secretly i think built into the genes of every female alive. It was surprisingly tiring though. I just kept eating claiming my blood sugar was low (there goes my diet. Damn).

Tuesday was not spectacular until i reached Gatwick airport. Checkin was a problem because the computer was saying that the whole flight had checked in online. How now? With 30 of us lining up? I was in front so no toilet break sef until i check in. Finally got it done and more of the girly shopping. Gatwick i swear is sinful. My cards are maxed and wallet light so no more of that madness till next year.

Anyways now i am back in full gear, i will get on my phone to see wetin dey happen all round and will be back. Ohh Bimby has updated. I am tired of the whole weekly update thing jo. Suspense dey kill me so hear me o!! I will just sit back and wait for it to land Books etc. and buy my copy!! lol!!

Before i forget for those wishing for results on my skin experiment i am going to buy lime today o!! If i burn i know who to blame.


Abeg dey pray. As we come to this end of year the winches are lining the road looking for blood. Despite and inspite of them we will all see next year with joy o!!!
All the plans of the devil shall fail concerning us in Jesus name.

Also pray for Overwhelmed Naija babe who was in an accident with her momsie on Sunday. Pray for her speedy recovery and that this kind katakata will never find her again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeyah I guess Jade is trying to save up... how is your mum doing?

Unbiased said...

My mum is doing okay. Thanks.