Saturday, November 10, 2007

Celebrity Takes 2 week 5

The guest judge today was Fred Amata. The bobo stole the flipping show. I was waiting for his comments more than i was waiting for the dancers to come on. Honestly he was so comical and down to earth. Now my neighbours think i am crazy. I was so laughing like a pure razz mad woman.



We started up with Tara today because sadly she was sent home. You are to vote for you favorite not the one you want to go home. Get it right people.




SOUND SULTAN

This boy has class. I swear it ain't funny. He could be on any dance show and shine. Bryan careful my love is moving!!
Judges Score: 28







BRYAN OKWARA

All of you are sick if you think i can comment. Abeg go watch the thing. They better put the thing on you tube soon o!!!
Judges Score: 35








OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESI


Babe came out of a box. Literally!! I swear. Ki lo de? Pure and simple Omo i want to marry her. . I am dangerously swinging to the other side of the tracks. lol.
Judges Score: 32




ZIZI CARDOW

This is ice's comfort zone so i expected nothing less of stunning. One bump along the way amazing work no the less. Also first perfect score of the night.
Judges Score: 36






FUNLOLA AOFIYEBI


Very dramatic tango. One of the best of the night.
Judges Score: 35







OMOTOLA JALADE-EKIENDE


It was good. The footwork and sexy naughtiness was there so i liked it.
Judges Score: 30








PASUMA WONDER

Tango fuji!!! lol!!! Bobo was funny as ...........!!!
Judges Score: 33









NOMORELOSS

A great improvement on the last couple of weeks.
Judges Score: 27





KUNLE AFOLAYAN

The tango? I don't think so. The most amazing thing was the music. Kunle's body works against him. He moves a little on the heavy side. The sexiness of the tango was totally missing.
Judges Score: 25





To vote, text GO TAKES2 'Celebrity name' to 33350 (NIGERIA) , 60999 (UK).
Remember your vote for your favorite.

5 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

like I always say, I am gbadun-ing your blog

reaad previous posts... I am sorry about your friend...

lemonade factory said...

for me i felt kunle should have left instead of tara he is a little on the big side so his movements hindered,omowunmi really works it and omotola should step up the game a bit,but anyways they all all doing great

nice blog

Unbiased said...

@ Shola
The voting went the wrong way. I personally think people voted for who they wanted to go not who was to stay.
The thing pain me small but at least Tara is free now to go back to building up her 'Empire'.
I wish her all the best and will keep and eye on her through Bella.

Anonymous said...

fact is the majority of pple are not voting these pple are practically voting for themselves

Anonymous said...

....and another celebrity takes 2, commences.