Monday, December 3, 2007

7 WEIRD THINGS


I got tagged by sholapacheco . This is a list of 7 weird things about me.


  1. Even though most times i am loud and the life of the party, i prefer staying home with a good book and the TV most days.
  2. I am actually a very shy person in some situations. I get embarrassed easily.
  3. My bark is a lot worse than my (almost non existent) bite.
  4. I cant eat eggs unless they are scrambled (No poached, boiled or any other type).
  5. I throw up whenever i eat any form of pasta or cheese.
  6. My spirit of adventure rarely shows up but does so with a bang sometimes and gets me into a whole lot of trouble.
  7. I don't like most girls. I'll rather hang out with the boys any day. Although the girls i do like, i love to bits.
Here are the rules
1) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I tag ONB, Bimbylads and Catwalq.

0 comments: