Thursday, December 13, 2007

IKE TURNER DIED TODAY

Although i have been having it rough and hectic lately, the gbeborun side of me won't let me ignore what's happening in the world.
There i was watching the news this morning and the 'tori' hit.
Ike Turner is dead at the age of 76.

No one knows as yet the cause of death. I hope it was natural. I am a little tired of the other causes of death (disease, drugs as in Katie French RIP, etc).
If you are like me all you know about Ike is that he was this possessive 'Shrek' like dude who abused former wife Tina Turner. I am sure there is more to him than that.

Tina is aware that Ike passed away earlier today," her publicist said. "She has not had any contact with him in 35 years. No further comment will be made."

Well they say a man's true life story comes out when he dies. So i will be waiting to see how the media brings out the details on him. Will they portray him a sinner or a saint? Let's wait and see.
I do hope he found Jesus before he died though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie french went to my A-level school....really sad!!

35 YEARS!! thats serious!!! without contact...?? i know the stories will be juicy!! and Yes...i hope he did find Jesus!!