Friday, December 14, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

As you can see my Xmas tree is up and lit. lol!!

I just love Xmas time. It's a time to love and be loved. Today marks the start of my holiday so i am taking a little break from cyberspace. Don't worry guys. Xmas this year is so full of promise for me and I'll fill you in when i can along the step of the way.

I am discovering things about myself lately. See i have a short fuse that burns out quickly. Which means i could get pissed off quickly but if you let the moment pass, we're cool once again. My anger never runs deep and i thought that was a really good trait.

Lately i am told it's not. That i need anger management. ME!!!!!!
If i never flared up or got pissed is that not changing who i am? Do i not cease to be me? Will i bottle it all up inside and one day go loco as is the norm these days?

I really don't know. I am all for being a better person and all but i cant be all sweetness and light all the time.

Another character flaw i am accused of is talking down to people. Do i really do that? I always thought i was just blunt. As in if i feel you are being an idiot i will say so and damn the consequences. Life is too short to be fake and leave things that really matter unsaid. If you hurt me, make me happy or make me sad you better believe you will know. Not from my actions but from my words. Plain as night and day.

I hate when people try to change you. Doesn't that make you wander what attracted them to be your friend in the first place? I am who i am and i am here to stay. My resolution for the holidays is to try to be more tolerant but not so that the 'me' factor gets lost.

No more soul bearing jo!!! The credit card is maxed, Xmas bonus spent and the holiday ready to begin. (Drum roll) Unbiased marching through with a can of red paint and i am out on the town. lol!!

Have a nice holiday people. Remember what the season is about. Open your heart to new things and love like never before. God bless you all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.


2 comments:

lemonade factory said...

its the season enjoy it ho,just dont run the bills too much ho

lemonade factory said...

here's wishing u a merry xmas and a fufilled new year,hope u enjoy ur holidays merry xmas reality