Friday, December 7, 2007

BURKE BURKE BURKE

I am a total Dr Burke fan. In fact i nearly lost my love for Grey's anatomy when he left. But today i decided to join the 'Bionic woman' bandwagon. You know, to see what all the hype was about. And guess who i saw. You got it right. Dr. Burke (Isaiah Washington)!!!

So i hereby solemnly declare that i will now religiously watch Bionic woman in hopes of seeing glimpses of my number one cardio-thoracic surgeon. lol!


Update: Ohhhh Maaaaan!!!!
My dude dies in Episode 7. What kind of crap is that. Do i have to hunt the man all over all the tv shows in hollywood?
I feel like weeping. It just aint fair.

3 comments:

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

Dr BURKE IS IN BIONIC WOMAN. THANK U UNBIASED U ARE AN ANGEL MWAH MWAH MWAH.

Anonymous said...

He's only on for 8 eps i think. Anyway he's a beautiful actor.

Unbiased said...

R u serious? OMG. (sniff sniff). Well that means i have to leave bionic woman when he leaves and move on with my man.