Saturday, October 13, 2007

Celebrity Takes 2 week 2

So more today on Sod's Celebrity Takes 2.
After watching today i have listed my celebrities in order of their potential. A hotness scale if you will. Today, my comments are on the celebrities. I will come back to give my opinion on the judges and presenters. Believe me i got a lot to say.
You can watch this Sat 7-8pm and Monday 6-8pm (Repeat) at Ben tv online here.

OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESI
'Dance machine' and 'rubber' were absolutely cool!!!! Way off the chain. I think this babe is a winner for sure. Others may prove me wrong but damn!!!!!!!. All i can say is Damn. Speechless!!!!!
I don't know what to say except this babe is HOT HOT HOT!!!


OMOTOLA JALADE- EKIENDE
OMO SEXY lived up to her name. She did a hip hop number and that babe is sensual. I really didn't think she had it in her but hmmmmmmmmmm i wish i could pull it out of the bag like that. The girl moved like a 16 yr old. But why??? Why??? I am almost green with envy. As a betting woman? She is someone i would put my money on to see in the finals.


BRYAN OKWARA (MR. NIGERIA)
First off all the man is tall. He did a dance to 'The devil is bad' by the W's. For those of you who don't know, it's kinda like a jive. His partner lovette is really small so i am so pleased they found a way to make the dance work.
I am developing a kinda crush on this man. lol!!

SOUND SULTAN
He was first up. Did some African piece. It was a cool start to the show. Amazing. I was truly impressed and i want lillian's outfit. The ankara and style were stunning. I really wish i had that out fit to rock to some party. Lillian we are the same size. Send it to me PLEASE!! lol!!



ZIZI CARDOW
Zizi pulled a waltz. I don't have anything against a waltz per say. Maybe i have been watching too much 'So you think you can dance' but i was looking at stuff like keeping your cage up and all the technical stuvzzz. A few things to watch out for in their technique but then this is their first night out so we will just keep looking and see what she does in the livelier routines.

FUNLOLA AOFIYEBI
Funmi did a dance to Angelique Kidjo's Agolo. I think the dance was good. I would have loved to see some more fluidity to her motions. She was on point but i just expected a little something more and it hasn't come out yet.



PASUMA WONDER
This was just not fair. At least for a first dance put the man in his element or is this a competition tactic? He was made to dance 'Adonai' by 'Avalon'.
He was totally out of his element i must say. It was ok as ok goes. Not a big wow. But like i said it could be a tactic to make people under estimate him.

NOMORELOSS
Nomoreless cant complain that the dance was difficult. It was basic, easy, and pulled off correctly could have been a stunner. He did not pull it off. After a while all i could do was watch his partner. She showed me what the dance was supposed to be and i liked it. He needs to pay more attention to detail instead of going through the motions trying to get to the end. Maybe he was just plain nervous i really dont know.

KUNLE AFOLAYAN
He had to do a waltz. Why why why???? He was uncomfortable and it showed. The suit was too small. The shoulders kept bunching up when he was dancing. Designers help this guy out. Stop spoiling his fyness. He does seem to know and recognize that the heat is on so we all hope that by next week he will come out with ........'SOMETHING'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I only started watching from Omosexy. Hey wasn't too impressed. Obviously I've been watching too much dancing with the stars. However enjoyed the Angelique Kidjo song. There should have been more dance steps though.

As for those judges, they don't know nada.Judge ko judge ni. Yeye people even me I can be a judge if my bill is met. They were just yarning opaka.

Imagine them saying Funmi was too much. All she did was move her arms as if she wanted to fly. Abi this guys don't watch dance shows ni.

And before I continue my ranting, nice blog.

Unbiased said...

@ hmb
Well nigerians have to start from somewhere and they dont have the kinda budget that dancing with the stars have so give them some props for trying. i truely believe that it can get better. Dont rule it off yet. If just for ranting sake keep watching. lol!! Ranting is good for the soul i hear.

Ms. Catwalq said...

se u said we can watch it online...?
biko, where?

Unbiased said...

@catwalq
The link to bentv is at the begining of the post as well as the times.

Olu said...

I agree with u
Funlola's partner was a lot more fluid....i loved Sultan, Omowunmi and Bryan

lemonade factory said...

well,i must say sound sultan did a better job than most of the others and funmi also smacked it but with the jusdges i think they are just there ,not the peeps i expected to be doing the judges its all compliments from them no criticism well it just dont work that way,well i suppose they can do better with many more shows to come big ups to them though,see me talking like i can dance

Anonymous said...

this show is blowing up! mr nigeria's matrix-like hip hop has totally shattered my medula. J-E-S-U-S that was a dance i will vote o!