Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Comics rule for all time

I fondly remember every Friday with joy. My dad would pack my brother and I to 'Mate' supermarket (Adeniyi jones avenue) and give us both 5naira each for our comic of the week.
It was more fun than the regular barbie dolls that just sat there and did nothing.
We had it all!!!
Teen titans, superman, batman, wonder woman, x-men, spiderman, dungeons and dragons, etc.


And our cartoon collection was second to none. Secretly i think my dad used us as an excuse to keep watching cartoons. He would come home for lunch everyday just to (see us? nahhhhh) watch 'Voltron'. lol!!!

These days we have moved from books to the big screen so the latest big thing now is superhero movies. The latest in this is Iron man and IT HAD BETTER REACH MY SIDE OF THE OCEAN FAST.

The preview is funny and exciting at the same time so i am waiting with my breath held in.........................................and out. (I can hold my breathe that long).



It stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow and Terrence Howard. It is set for 2nd of May 2008. Abeg that one tooo tay jo!!!

I better go find the next best thing to watch. Maybe 'The Comebacks'.

4 comments:

shhhh said...

if its as good as transformers then it will be a winner

Anonymous said...

Lol I see u cudn't even last 24hrs away from blogville...haha

Unbiased said...

@ last king
We will have to wait till mid next year to find out. I think it is irritating to advertise so early. By that time i might have lost interest sef.

@ abi
You dey mock me abi? hmmmmmmmmmmmm What are you doing online at 2.26am sef. I think i am going to call to find out.

Anonymous said...

Lol unbiased..sorry I'm outta town..don't worry will call u soon....enjoy ur new knitting hobby..lol