Friday, October 26, 2007

McDreamy

So any one who knows me by now will have come to the conclusion that i never really left my childhood behind. I think that is soooo cool.

I also discovered something frightening about my self. I have recently left my life behind and become a couch or bed potato. It's all about the tv and the laptop these days. So i decided to try knitting. Knitting you say? I know sounds absolutely crazy and boring but at least i can knit in front of the tv sitting on my bed.

You didn't expect me to cut off just like that!! An addict needs to be weaned off not cut off. Anyways i am sure you guys are wandering what this has to do with McDreamy. Well my main stud from Grey's Anatomy is in the latest flick i got my eyes on. It comes out on 21st of November and is called 'Enchanted'. I will definitely get the dvd and put it beside my Grey's anatomy box collection. lol!!

2 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

ewo
knitting...
okay o

Unbiased said...

Catwalq dont knock it my dear. The only other thing to do in front of the tv is eat and i aint down for putting on that kinda weight. lol!!