Monday, October 15, 2007

Tyler Perry does it again.

Update: OMG. Thanks to my homegirl En..... i have finally gotten to watch the movie and i had fun. I was laughing so hard my boss kept checking my screen. Yeah yeah during work. Dont judge people. You need to go out and see this. lol!

The movie release of Tyler Perry's Why did i get married.



I heard that this is really top of the box office right now. It is so cool cause i love Tyler Perry.
The Lionsgate release "Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?", a marital yarn whose ensemble cast includes Janet Jackson, Malik Yoba, Jill Scott and writer-director Perry, debuted as the No. 1 weekend movie with $21.5 million, according to studio estimates Sunday.
What can i really say except i am proud of the dude and once the dvd is out? It will be joining my collection. lol!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie on friday and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls everyone shd go see that movie...i love tyler perry and he ddn't let me down. Will definitely buy it when it comes on dvd..

Admin UD said...

Have not seen it, lemme go call my guys at Rapidshare ;)

Anonymous said...

I was posed to go see this movie today but i missed it.. i heard its fabulous.. and i Love jill scott so much i'd watch her or listen to her in ANYTHING...

Unbiased said...

This is so upsetting o!! Is europe the last to ever see these movies. I need to change country o!! lol!! You guy are lucky. I gotta wait in line.

Bella Naija said...

I really want to see this!!
I havent seen Celebrity Takes 2 either :(

Anonymous said...

so this is tyler perry!! lollll.. it looks soo niceeeeeee.....

ToluTolz said...

Movie was Fab!!! the play Fab! OOOO girl lol....Tyler Perry is a truly gifted man and I pray God continues to lead him to produce more movies!!! ... but ummm wait you watched the movie at work? how so??? I am dying to watch the movie again!!! and I love Angela! we all need a little Angela in use! lol