Wednesday, October 3, 2007

THE BIBLE EXPERIENCE

People i bring to you the bible experience.

The voice of God in the old testament was our very own Pastor Paul Adefarasin. (Do i hear a cheer people?)

Highlighting the cast is 2007 Academy Award-winning actor Forest Whitaker as the voice of Moses, along with Angela Bassett (Esther), Cuba Gooding, Jr. (Jonah), Denzel and Pauletta Washington (Song of Songs), LL Cool J (Samson), Eartha Kitt (Serpent), Bishop T.D. Jakes (Abraham), Blair Underwood (Jesus), Samuel Jackson (God), and Bishop Eddie L. Long (Joel) , Tyrese, Kirk Franklin, Yolanda Adams, Tatyana Ali, Faith Evans, Jamaal Bryant, Loretta Devine, Monique, Keke Palmer (My favoritre teen at the moment), take 6, among others.

You have got to watch the video below cause it is a preview of what this bible is.

You can order it online. Google it and buy from where ever you choose be it amazon, barnes and noble or where ever. I just ordered mine and cant wait to get it.

For more info you can visit inspired by.

I am really excited.

This is way cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's on audible.com now for download. I'm looking forward to getting my copy.

Olu said...

OMG!!!!
I JUS HEARD IT AND I AM SPEECHLESS...BLAIR UNDERWOOD DOING JESUS.......I FELT IT...