Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Invasion of sleep

So here i was yesterday night thinking, ' What am i posting up on my blog next'? Then i just got interested in blog surfing and before you know it 12midnight looms and i am cross eyed. Seriously the screen was multiplying before my eyes so i just shove the laptop onto the floor.

Then (Drum roll), blogsville invades my dreams. I was browsing, posting and all that in my sleep. Funny thing is i cant even remember what the heck i posted and whose blog i was on. So i am going to get a life. Unless temptation overwhelms me to post i am not going near (Yeah right!!) blogsville for 24hrs.
Will i pass or fail? We'll see.

2 comments:

Thirty + said...

Ok I am stalking you all over blogville and checking all timestamps if I catch you what will be my prize

Unbiased said...

lol!!! You just cant catch me at all. But if you do? All requests within reason. lol!!