Thursday, September 27, 2007

Twisted

I really cant blog.
What's wrong with me?
I have so much inner turmoil right now. I am confused. My soul screams and my spirit is troubled. What happened to my peace?
I went to church today. It helped for as long as i was there. In the time it took to drive home my peace left.
How do i find it back? I cant sleep. I hope it would affect my eating. Maybe i can lose those last 5kg i have been trying to shed. Will that be my silver lining in this dark cloud.
I am truly in a dark place right now. Tears don't help. Time wont either. Only confrontation and the making of a decision. I must find the strength within.
O God i rely on you. Give me the strength to make it through. Be the light onto my path. Show me the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Embrace His peace. It is a choice you have to make.
We all go thro' all kinds of stuff... things we can change and the ones we just can't.
Why not just trust Him again... Don't leave Him church but carry Him around...in your heart... and His peace that transcends all forms of wisdom and understanding shall keep you,, guide you, protect you, preserve you and provide for you.

Don't get all 'twisted' lovely.

'K

rethots said...

Thro' it all, hold on Him, He is unfailing and you can be certain of His continually presence.