Thursday, September 6, 2007

JOIN CANCER RESEARCH IN TRIBUTE TO PAVAROTTI

I have decided not to blog about bad news but this has hit me hard.
Pavarotti is dead.
Honestly i used to be one of those opera haters until that man converted me. He lead the way for people like Josh Groban, Jonathan from project fame (DSTV people know what I'm talking about), David Potts (From Britain's got talent) and David Phelps i feel. He truly was the daddy of all opera.
I feel cancer is a really bad disease and everyone out there has lost someone they know from it. Lets all do what we can for cancer research in our local community as a tribute to this great man and hopefully we will save a life.


Enjoy the duet below with Celine Dion as we celebrate this wonderful man!!



As i believe that today is for all opera singers as well. I really had to add this piece for Seasame street fans. It is of our favorite Blind opera singer Audrey Bocelli and elmo. Have a lovely day guys.

1 comments:

BiMbyLaDs** said...

sad abi? he was a legend