Saturday, September 15, 2007

This is my life........................3

O my goodness!!! People I have suffered.
Want to know what’s worse than a mummy’s boy?
Haaaaaaaa a family poser. And to think I thought of naughty things for tonight. That BOY killed my groove.
Now I definitely know the difference between an aristo and a ‘graduate poser. Let me give you a bit of what I had to put up with.
‘Did you know my dad is Prince Xxxxxxxxx?’ (So bloody what?)
‘My dad owns x company, y company, etc’ (Na your own)
‘My mom is a big society woman ‘(How does that change mariere bread and egg)
My brother is doing his masters in ‘Harvard’ (Stupid boy you nko?)
‘My sister is married to xxxxxxxx’ (idiot, have you done nothing with your life?).

Honestly the BOY lives at home, drives his fathers’ cars, pretends to work in his father’s company and basically lives off the reputation of his family members. Grow up dude. I don’t want to be daddy dependent. Go get a whore you can pay to love you with daddy’s money.

At least I had a good time no thanks to the olori buruku that took me out. There I was bored stiff then I spotted this ‘Morris chestnut’ look-alike.
'Damn this ain’t the movies' I said as i shook my self. That boy was fyneeeeeeeeeeee. I started have hot flushes all over and I am LIGHT skinned. If I wasn’t careful, I would show a blush (God forbid).

So I began to plan strategy to get rid of my unwanted attachment. I told baby boy that I wasn’t feeling well and my cousin was in the club so he’d take me home. Stupid bobo didn’t even have a problem or ask me anything reinforcing my opinion of him.

I walked slowly towards the stud never breaking eye contact and walked right by him to the bath room. lol!!! Hence the cat and mouse game began.

The main rule is get yourself noticed and let him be man enough to do something about it.
I took my time to freshen up in there so I was looking my best. Not too much lip gloss (Babes it is disgusting to kiss a guy and have smudged sticky lip gloss between you).

I came out and went to the bar noticing that baby boy had fled the scene. As I turn around with my drink there is ‘Morris’ right behind me so close we were exchanging air. If took a deep breathe i would graze with chest. Haaaaaaaa that is one of those moments you describe as orgasmic. My drink nearly dropped.


He opens those perfect lips and says, ‘I am sorry for bumping into you like that. My name is Akin. What’s yours?’ That was it people. I totally blanked out for all of 3 seconds. Sharp babe like me. Lol!! 'O really' I say with one eye brow up. My name is Shani. And so the mating (oh sorry dating) ritual began.

© 2007 by Unbiased, All Rights Reserved

1 comments:

naijabelle said...

and so what happened?
Dudes who brag don't cut it. I just say, get over yourself and announce your good fortune to someone who actually cares.