Friday, September 28, 2007

This is my life........................6

So let's get back on track and away from the past. I woke up the next morning after having all sorts of dreams about Akin as i mentioned in entry 4. (Sorry don't know how to back link to it. Someone please help).

Okay so i look at my schedule and damn i have Dr. Esubiyi this morning. Damn that womanizing ass.

It is a major production any time i gotta go to his class. It is like some serious acting and his lectures are as boring as fishing. He spends more time eyeing up his next bed mate than actually teaching. He likes them big too. Just anything big really. Ass, jugs, hips, the list goes on and on.

I am chest blessed but a little ass challenged. So after bathing i bring out my 3 rolls of bandage to tame my unruly chest. I mean i am 5'5 and skinny as a rake with a chest that Latifah would be proud of. Hell no!! I ain't going to drop for no mad man.

The man fit gimme all sorts of disease sef and he ain't fine at all. Like a cross between Freddy Krueger, Papa Ajasco and bride of Chucky.
Hell no!!!! Don't tell me i am paranoid, childish or self centered because my wall flower act is working. Stuff it.

On the way to class, i hooked up with shade and we went together.

Look sisi better stop your madness now. By the time we get to year 3 it wont work o!!! People like you make it hard for us to study and pass on merit. Were ashewo!!!!

What? Ohh she is talking to Princess not me. Shade leave the girl alone.

That good for nothing prostitute. Cross bred between a mammy water and wizard. and the dumb thing has a higher GP than me. I has straight A's in SSCE o!!! Instead of lecturers to go for her they will pick on innocent people like me. I am going to drop her name in all the fellowships on campus that she is a cult girl so they can preach to her.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another Shade tantrum. By some divine power i calmed the girl down and even made it through the lecture.

I just wanted to eat and sleep.
I was never so happy to see moremi hall. Imagine my shock to see a familiar face standing by the gate.

AKIN!!!!!! (Whops. did i say that out loud? Damn i'm slipping).

Hello Shani.

Don't you have work or is your job stalking females these days?

When they are as beautiful as you? Yeah. I took the day off. I've been here waiting for you to walk by for the last 3 hrs.

So you want a medal?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa damn!!! He laughs. Cut a guy some slack. You are castrating me here.

I told you to call me. Not hunt me down like some animal.

Okay i am sorry for coming on too strong for you. Let's wind back. Would you please give me your number and I'll call you as promised.

I don't even know your last name.

And i wont tell you. A guy gotta have his own mysteries as well (That twinkle in his eye is so sexy).

I burst out laughing. 0803415xxxx.

Sorry that was too fast.

I don't give my number twice.

Hmmmmm i think i caught it. Rough day?

Yeah rough day. I am sorry for chewing the hell out of you. I'll talk to you later. Nice meeting you again.

Poor stud!! Little did he know that the embarrassment of him seeing me looking so scrubbish was what was riding me. Damn my rep.

Anyhow it didnt seem to phase him. He called 2hrs later and we are going out tomorrow. I don't know where but he is picking me up at noon. I promise to let you know what happens. I am so excited.

© 2007 by Unbiased, All Rights Reserved

0 comments: