Thursday, January 17, 2008

THE SUN RISES AGAIN

I feel sort of blue today so the reason for my text colour. My feelings today are of guilt. The sun rises again and everything proceeds as normal like some great tragedy never occurred.

Takes me to the time of the 'war' when people in other parts of the world carried on like everything was normal.

It reminds me of someone begging on the streets and a multitude of people moving about uncaring like he/she is invisible.
It takes me back to the time a trailer cleared 5 cars off the road and because our car was unaffected we drove on thanking God it was not us.

So many thought moving through my head. Do i let go of the pain? Is it right to do so? See me that i am talking like a dumboro sef? Move on? That decision can only be taken when the pain actually decides to let go of it's strong grip on my heart. I am certain that as the sun rises and sets so shall this too pass sha.

I just wish i didn't feel so guilty about being on the road to healing and getting on with life. Has anyone ever felt this? Can you tell me how to feel okay about getting out of the blues? Do i appear like i have forgotten when i move on?

I really don't know but as i said time will tell. It's all on the journey of healing. Maybe some good old gossip news will distract me so i am off to get some.

All thats in the news this morning is that Ike Turner died of a drug overdose (@ that age?). Too sad.
Bella my dear gist-pill supplier has some news on the future awards so i am off to read on that. Hopefully the rest of Blogsville will have updated and thereby contribute to my healing heart.

0 comments: