Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The holiday story...1

How do i start to tell the holiday tale? I really don't know so I'll start at the beginning. The first domestic flight that took me to heathrow was normal and uneventful. Heathrow terminal 4 was a totally different ballgame. There started the madness of shopping. By the time i was done, my arms were bulging with heavy bags.

On to my gate i went like a good girl. My shopping craze fully satisfied. As i reached my gate i heard this familiar voice shout in a British accent, 'It's a lie'. I look up and there were my 3 cousins waiting at the boarding gate to get on to my flight. What a delightful way to begin.

Unfortunately our seats were nowhere near each other but i took comfort in the fact that i was not going to be alone during the long process of customs and baggage claim on the other end.
2hrs into the flight 'British Airways' decided to mess up.
'Due to some problems with some seats, we need to reboot the entertainment system', said the air hostess.
'What?'. Reboot ke?

Long and short of it was 2hrs of nothing to do. In that time i got talking to a pretty female who sat next to me. On her way home for her introduction, she was bubbling over with joy. Small, kind, cute and gentle is the way i would describe her. It took me a while to decipher the look of pain that kept crossing her face from time to time. After a while i just had to ask. Her words were a serious shock. She said, I am SS and my drugs are in my luggage in the overhead area. I have never jumped so fast in my entire life to get her drugs. Based on that i will get on board with Tosyn Buknor's Gene Project.

Tomorrow you hear about my experience upon landing. Harrowing is too mild a term. Till tomorrow sha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Finally she's really back!!!!!!! lol..ok o we go dey wait for part 2...welcome bk dear...

Unbiased said...

@crescenet
I did try going to your site but unfortunately for me the only languages i excel in are english and yoruba. Is there an english version.
@abi
Well done for harrasing me bakc to my blog. lol!! I will try to be faithful here ma.