Thursday, August 2, 2007

My very first

Naughty title eh?
I am sure most of you were intrigued.

Nothing so naughty. My first Blog.
I've been really dancing about the idea of having a blog. I feel more content to just read that of others. But i want more information than they can dish out.
I'm not jobless or anything but i just think it is high time i had a creative outlet.
I may run out of steam from time to time but i will try to stay as faithful and truthful as i can.
Sitting on the fence and making no harsh judgement. Just stating stuff as i see them.
So join me in this quest to get up to speed and keep up with all the juicy 'gossip' and news all over the world.

This is 'UNBIASED' and i am here to stay.

(This post and my presence i can dedicate to the bloggers that interested me enough to make me want to do this. Bellanaija and CNG)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

....ought you not indulge us with the 'depth' of (oops, how you came about) unbiased?