Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bad news rampant

Is it just me or do we find bad news everywhere we turn. I know bad news sells but cant we have a break once in a while.
It's so bad lately that something as bland as the weather is winning hands down in the bad news department.
Everywhere is in a flood. UK, India, etc. In fact lets just say the water's angry. Who do we call this time osun or oya (Nigerian water goddesses). lol.

But on a serious note. It has made me revisit my walk with God seriously. There are two things that always stuck with me about the rapture signs. Wars and natural disasters.

The US has contributed to a few of those with the war and hurricanes and all. Then we see the tsunamis, flood in the UK, flood in India, the bridge collapsing over the Mississippi and all the funny things happening lately.

I think we all should get in touch with the higher power. If for no other reason than protection.
We live in an age where 12year olds stab each other in the name of respect. I don't know about you but that is freaky scary. What happened to the times when teenage problems were gossip and drinking.

I gotta believe that there is a God out there looking out for me and my only way of appreciating the safety net He has on my life is to publicly thank Him.

So this is it. From unbiased to God.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF ME AND WATCHING MY BACK EVEN THROUGH THE TIMES I DIDN'T DESERVE IT.

I ALSO SAY A PRAYER FOR ALL THOSE AFFECTED BY ONE DISASTER OR THE OTHER. THAT THEY FIND STRENGTH AND HELP IN THEIR TIME OF NEED.

0 comments: