Tuesday, April 1, 2008

RANDOM TO THE R

Yeah THE mood is upon me again. I am at a major cross road right now. There is nothing that really ticks me off more than not having a clear plan for what to do next. I feel out of sorts.

Like i am on a never ending wheel of wake-eat-work-eat-work-home-tv-eat-sleep. Like Stacie Orrico sang, 'There's gotta be more to life'.

I have thought long and hard about this and i think what i really gets people by is being a testimony. That's why we have friends, family, lovers and enemies. So that there will be someone out there who can tell of our lives. Who can watch our progress through life and either cheer on or jeer on.

It's almost like a stamp of approval proving your existence in this world. If i am right then I should feel fulfilled (considering the abundance of people in my life to testify lol) but i am not. As human beings do we ever get satisfied? Is there not always something more to strive for?

Maybe i am an overachiever and don't literally know when to stop. I must have the same spirit that Paul had when he said, 'Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me'. I find i am not alone in my dilemma. It ain't a new problem at all. Is there a solution? I would like to think so.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ignore my 5 minutes madness for the day. I once said that Boredom is one step down from madness. How true is that? Very very true. Out of boredom i have nearly convinced myself that i am not just bored but depressed.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY. Lol!!

PS: This mood i can boldly lay at CATWALQ's door step. Her friday post has sent me into tears already today.

Update: London Buki's mom died. Please keep her in your prayers. My prayer is for strength for the whole family through this time of grief.

12 comments:

NaijaBabe said...

LOL...april fool to u too!

Ms. Catwalq said...

Oh my God, I cannot believe it about London Buki's mum. I so thought we were going to see a miracle.....May The Blessings Be...


Please don't cry my dear. I did not mean to make u. Here, here's a hug.

Anonymous said...

yes i just blogged abt london buki's mom i am so sad!i really used to pray hard !!i sincerely believed she would be healed...God knows best o!!i am sad

Jennifer A. said...

May London Buki's mum rest in perfect peace. God knows best!

Anonymous said...

So sad about it... i have no words... really

Anu boy said...

yoooooooooooooooo....................

wassap mehn, wetin de sele....

Anu boy said...

yoo yooo yooo.... Anu boy in the house....

werin de pop.... TGIF people

princesa said...

Sometimes things dont go the way we plan but God knows best.

NikkiSab said...

God is in control and I pray London buki's mom rests in peace.

Me said...

interesting.....stay strong...

La Reine said...

May her Mom rest in peace.
I pray for strength for her family.

doug said...

Something tells me I'll be back. Thanks for your concern about my dad by the way. Have a good one.