Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BUZZ BUZZ

Let me confess. I have been blog absent for a reason. My cat is out of the bag. A few people actually know my blog as in relation to it being 'MY' blog. Damn!! It is seriously affecting my blog honesty.


Well that aside i have been a busy bunny. Having fun. I never realised how much i let pass by. Well since my last post i have done quite a bit. Cant blog it all now can i? So I'll throw in some highlights.

Last weekend i gave myself a much needed mini holiday in Manchester. Now i always wanted to go but due to reasons Naomi knows i haven't been able to get to it. (I might as well get it out there. Naomi is pissed i finally made it to Manchester after she moved out of the region. lol!! Sorry girlfriend it was not intentional).

Well back to my holiday. Two days before flying out i finally broke down and joined the bag ladies. Yes oluwa-unbiased is now bag crazy. All colours and sizes. I am currently up to 4 in a week. There are so many different shades of the same colour. I would have to have a bag for each and every outfit. Have i gone on a downward spiral here? I really cant be sure. What you guys think? Should i go back to my boring black? The jury is still out on that. lol!!

Now back to my wakadugbe. I absolutely got to see almost everything. Shopping, a movie, touring, rides, a baptism, a 70yr birthday bash, etc. The list goes on and on. I also lost weight i think. Honestly the best way to lose weight is to become a tourist and ditch the car. lol!!

Also i hooked up with a new lover. I met him at Mille's Cookies. He comes with a tapered cone but is also available in a cup. Absolutely delish. Goes by the name of hokey pokey (White chocolate, with honeycomb pieces and caramel). Kai!! My fingers are shaking thinking of the 'it'. By the way you may say it is just ice cream but you gotta try it to understand the obsession unbiased is in right now. In fact it shall be part of my marriage contract. If you want a pickin supply me with 9months of hokey pockey (Ice cream for all the dirty minds out there). There goes my weight chasing me down and overtaking me again. Couldn't i fall in love with a special k bar?

There are a lot more things i do have to say about my trip but liver fail me. Will my uninhibited thoughts make people perceive me differently? I really don't know. Do i get less personal on my blog and keep certain stuff or do i just go start another anonymous blog? I am still thinking.

Work has been a bitch so i am off to sleep now jo. The madness does start again tomorrow and after 4 days of no work getting into the groove is a little bit exhausting. To all the gunners out there. he he he he he he he!!!!!!!

WE WHOOPED YOUR ASSES GOOD ON SUNDAY DIDN'T WE?
Update: If anyone (foolish somebody or no) has any dumb ass thing to say to me, i have an email address you can mail me on. Dont drop some stupid comment on my blog. I got comment moderation so it is up to me if it gets posted. At least have the balls to write your name instead of being anonymous. The foolish somebody whose comment i just deleted knows who they are.
Sorry people i just got really pissed.

6 comments:

Me said...

no...dont go back to black...new colorful bags are fun! im sure it expresses your personality and style wonderfully!

Unbiased said...

Yeah they do actually. I love the feel of them but at the rate i am doing i will need a walk in wardrobe soon. lol!!

Anonymous said...

Naomi doesn't know the reasons why you didn't get round to it before now but Naomi does know the reason why you finally did get around to it now!! not talking to you!!

Unbiased said...

lol @ naomi!!
Get over it girl.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

rethots said...

....once deleted a previous blog 'cos i wasn't anonymous anymore and opened a new one. But, guess what? I was found out by my writing style....you are identified by it.

I also realised that, it matters not if ones identity is revealed 'cos, ones writings is one unguarded. For that we are appreciated, whoever likes it not.....tough luck.

Be that as it may.....write (blog),"Will my uninhibited thoughts make people perceive me differently?" 'tis what you love.