Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NIKKI LAOYE


I am totally in love with this girl. My first memory of Nike was of this cute dark girl dressed in white waiting for the doors to be open for sunday service (She must have been around 10yrs old then. lol). I thought i was early but i never seemed to beat her to it.
Her absolute love for music was as unquestionable as her love for God. We never really got close close but every time our paths brushed i always was amazed at her evolution.

Right now she is on top of my list. It took a while for the album to come out but it was worth the wait. Straight to the top of the international charts if you ask me but then make up your minds.

The video below is for her current single - Never felt this way before. Amazing!!!! It is rare to be blown away by a video to a christian song especially a Nigerian one but blown away you'll be. Sorry Ty but 'greenland' just got displaced.
(Notice Mr. Magic man himself Cohbams? Yeah!! Dude's associated with excellence everywhere. lol!!)




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me go n listen to her song

Anonymous said...

it was an an okay song!!!i love the vidoe...i dont think she displaced tybello just yet!

Unbiased said...

know what pinky? There is actually another video that i cant seem to get my hands on that is really far cooler than this one.
Sorry. will paste it when i get it. lol!!

Rebirth said...

this is a really cool video... where's she based?

thanx for stopping by....

Jennifer A. said...

Aww. I love the newness of videos directed by Cohbams. God bless him. It was nice, unique, and original...beautiful.

NikkiSab said...

Yes o!! D song really is nice n I pray she continues to grow.

laspapi said...

ok, my claimm to fame- Cobhams does the music for our theatre ads on the radio

Zayzee said...

first time i saw the video i wondered. i pray she goes far

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

wow! that trully took my breath away.

rethots said...

No wonder someone once said; "Master a good technique then, leave yourself to inspiration" how so true.

Let's all put ourselves to learn that trade (or skill).....our labour (to learn) will never go unfulfilled.

doug said...

tag, youre it. I know, la reine put me up to it. Three more to go...sigh

The Activist said...

I love this song too. Soft rock and too sweet

Anonymous said...

havent read the post,madam i have joined fb cos of u, now i don search tire can find u

Anonymous said...

Nikki went to Sagamu right?

C'est La Vie said...

Hey, been a while...
Just checking on you.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!