Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IT ARRIVED



Yes it arrived. Finally!! Sometime back i blogged about the Bible experience here. Well the Cd's finally found their way into my clutches. Easter present? Yes it is.

Thank you Mr Easter bunny (in my little kiddie voice).

Yippee i cant wait to go hear Revelations. For some reason i can't put my foot on i understand more with this bible (Well i just started so don't take my word for it).
Naomi eat your heart out babes. Unbiased got her bible!!!
Peace offering has been accepted. lol!!
Off i go to listen. To be back later!!
lol!!

9 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! Enjoy your new Bible.


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Anonymous said...

Woteva! (rolling my eyes) i must get my own soon oh! by the way, where's my own peace offering sha?

Unbiased said...

Thanks solomonsydele.

@naomi
You were never mad at me or vice versa so.........................................................

Zayzee said...

enjoy it and get close to Him Upstairs

Obinwanne said...

im happy for you that you got your bible.....so go ahead and enjoy it.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Just checking in for an update. Let me know when it arrives, would you?

NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Anonymous said...

enjoy it!hrd it is great

Anonymous said...

LOL as soon as i get the movie you'll be first on the line...i even forgot about it. I wanna see Areaboys as well, its supposed to be good.

This bible experience is a really nice gift for my Pastor, thanks for sharing. Off to amazon!

Afrobabe said...

Congrats...make sure you read it to the end oh....