Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THE DAWN OF UNDERSTANDING

I am definitely not slow but i never seem to really understand when people make decisions until i am in their shoes.
When the frequency of Bella's posts diminished and my darl Bimbylads took a break i was upset. Surely they had time before so what has changed?

Even though i find myself in their shoes i still can't answer the question. I remember when tut decided to give up tapes for dancing shoes (vague i know). I absolutely gave her hell for it only to follow in her footsteps a year later. I must have an extra fuel tank cause i don't run out of steam for a while and that makes it hard to understand when people do. (Note to self. Be more understanding).

I have had so many things to blog about but never the time to pen it all down. Maybe i should have a voice recorder and voice it out as the 'spirit' grips me.

Why is time so elusive suddenly. Did we have a fight and time decided to run on and fly without me?

Okay fine i am on a course which sadly won't end for another month but then there are students that work, school and blog.

Please time darling, whatever i have done to offend thee. Forgive me and return to my arms. Walk slowly with me so that my days are long enough for all my activities.

Shine upon me once more with favour and forget my sins.

(Honestly you can see how deranged i have become looking for time).

Actually it was Darkelcee who knocked on my door and woke me up.

So what have i been doing lately?

Well went clubbing only to discover it ain't for me. I prefer parties where i know at least 40% of the population. It is so much more fun that way. No awkwardness at all. lol!! At least i got to indulge in my favorite past time (dressing up, taking pictures and dancing).

My darling Miss E got a rock!!!!!
Yes o!! Unbiased is gonna be a bride's maid. I am so so so so happy for my girl. Ain't no one deserves it more. Plus imagine i was there to witness (By chance mind you) the 'proposal'. If i wasn't laugh so hard inside at her shock i would have cried alongside her. Honestly it iwill be hard to propose to me after that one o!! Any man wanting to propose altar to me should take lessons from Mr. Y.
Abeg anyone else getting married in naija for december? I gats to fill my schedule. lol!!

I also watched 10,00BC online. Abeg go watch it in the cinema. It was brilliant and as soon as my village cinema gets a move on I'll be watching it big screen too.



Apart from all that i have been mega dry. Reading and trying to land my certificate in half the normal time. Na me biko abi? It shall all be over and i can return back to my normal sef. To all them bloggers that manage to continue being faithful, i hail all of una. 15 gbosas no less.

My weekend is going to be all about the Marble arch Caves. Update on that will be ...................l8r

Just for the almighty laugh. This video is so cute you gotta listen to it.

11 comments:

darkelcee said...

ehn ehn

Welcome back O jare.

We need a machine that will help pen down our thots, Aint easy typing.

Please how did brother Y propose? wi want to borrow for hubby when the time comes. lollll
So you gats to be bride's maid? Do send ur peeps the pictures ok

Have fun reading and passing those exams dear

LOve

Anonymous said...

Welcome bk Unbiased....and thx dear 4 being a sweet friend/sis....and I hope time hears ur cry and answers...hehehe...read well dear...

laspapi said...

I like your randomness. Well done, unbiased.

Anonymous said...

dressing up, taking picture & dancing-thats me favorite past time too!

Anu boy said...

guess who is 5th on this joint?????


moiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anu boy said...

KAIIII comment saved and waiting for approval... omo so i am not 5th

Unbiased said...

Elcee, that proposal is under wraps for now o!! lol!! In due time (after marketing rights have been agreed) it will be revealed.

My Miss E!! Time is just a poser jo!!

Pink satin i think those hobbies are bred into most females. lol!

Anuboy, you no serious at all. lol!!

Afrobabe said...

lol...love the post...very random...may the spirit touch u again...real soon...

doll (retired blogger) said...

extra fuel tank???? come refill me. LOL. good luck with studying

Bubblegum Thug said...

lol @ settin up the schedule for the 2 weeks in december. lol.

Anonymous said...

lol... im seriously countin down to naija. .no wedding or anythin just the same fantsatic amazing fun i had the last time i wentttttttttt.... woosaaa.. how u doing mami? i feel u on the blogging thin... its not that serious jare. .dont even worry about it...