Wednesday, February 13, 2008

COOKING AND COOKED!!

I feel so drained these days. Like literally tired. I give props to all the moms out there that not only do what I’ve been doing but stay up half the night with their holy wailers!! Lol!!

My dad is visiting and I really need to chronicle this accurately. I have been reverted back to what I used to be. A cook!! He has been cool not to really stress me in that direction but I am just intrigued with the idea of having to cook regardless of if I feel like it or not. I’ve been turning out some really cool 'Olowoshibi' sturvs and I must say I am bursting with pride on my creations. Needless to say his stomach is already protruding after 3 days. Lol!!

On the other hand, I am being cooked!! That's right!! Roasted like a chicken in my own home. It's below freezing outside and the only way I can sleep is to turn off my radiators and leave the window open. The heat is killing me!!! Needless to say I can’t restrict him to his room like a child and localize the heat. It's not even about the money any more because he is paying for all this extra heat. I just feel like my house will go up in smoke with all the extra heat in the house.

I need help somebody! How do you survive with someone on naija body thermostat? Slowly my brain is being cooked mercilessly. I need help. I am too tired to blog or read. The only thing I save my energy for is work!!! Imagine the headstone. HERE LIES UNBIASED WHO WAS SLOWLY ROASTED TO DEATH. Tofiakwa. Mo ko!! Mo ye!! Honestly this is whack (blogging at 5am just for blogging sake). I am going back to bed jo! My consolation? In 2 weeks this will all pass.

6 comments:

Rinsola said...

lol @ Mo ko, mo ye. Eh ya pele, shey you would order the meals?

lemonade factory said...

pele dear,its only 4 a short while,how u doing though

Anu boy said...

omo sorry oh... hang in there a little longer and you will be fine b4 you even realize it...

long time, how u doing oh

Anonymous said...

lmao... sorry my dear...

Ms. Catwalq said...

pele o....but ehn, are you trying to steal the spot i was campaigning for as Blogger Chef Extraordinaire? !!!!

ehn?!!!! after all those pics that i posted and u just want to come and da obe nu?

It's on Unbiased...It's on....

Unbiased said...

@ catwalq!!
I accept!! Are there any rules?