Friday, July 4, 2008

BLOGVILLE IDOL 2008 ENTRY MADE

I honestly never thought i would be doing this. Well i have finally recorded my first entry with fear and trepidation and it is all sent in. I do not in anyway underestimate my fellow contestants at all.
All in all it is the trying that counts abi? Come on people i deserve some points for that.

Please vote for me and reward my courage. lol!!

I would like to say hi to my fellow idol finalists who were kind enough to stop by. Brown Sugar and Tears. Also our hostess Miss Tarry plus who for some funny reason is nervous. Imagine!!! It is well sha.

Somehow or the other Mr Ugo Daniels is back in Blogsville. Hmmmmmmmm Na to support me cause am. (Blush blush) I feel so special. I am also putting a shout out to Aunty Pink and Sister Elcee who are the wind in my sail propelling me along to the finish line. Olamild thanks for stopping by.


See i don't know if this is a grammy speech or a bye speech. Your votes decide so click on the picture to the right that says blogville idol contestant and vote to keep your girl unbiased in the running. Thanks folks!!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank God you could submit your first entry. I just did what I had to do...No sound, nothing really, just me singing...

The thing is just sing for One minute, 20 secs. You don't have to do all the song...that's what I think though!

I wish you all the best..thanks for stopping by my blog...

Nice day...

Chari said...

Rarr!!!

Darn...Is it to late to pull out ma entry?

I feel like I am singing with the stars

Unbiased said...

@ Dammy and Carizard.

One of the coolest things about being a contestant this year is making friends with other contestants which is really cool.

So drop your nerves outside the door and we will hold each others hand for support evertime the drum rolls.

Buttercup said...

lol...all the best! i wish it were possible to support all the contestants..lol..

MissBalance said...

Awwwww! It feels like contestants in the Big Brother house! Bonding!!! Charizard, im sure u are the star sef. Be forming modest there o ... Until Monday!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, trepidation is the right word to describe the feeling! I just submitted my voice clip and can't wait for the fun to begin!

Good luck! :)

O'Dee said...

Just listened to your song on BI'08 n you sounded good.
Hope u sound even better next time.

Unbiased said...

Thank you oluwadee.
I blush.

Unknown said...

Haba no fight me
I was gonna comment on everyone
but i had to rush to class.

I dey come back to leave comment
I just want make sure say I no jump to conclusions
I will come back to re-listen to your song and comment properly.

Unknown said...

You did very well dearie. You did better than others, just that the votes were not in your favour.

Don't let it bother you! You are my champion!

Keep singing...

BlogVille Idol said...

Hello ,its me once again remindng you that the blogville idol contestants 08 have sung their OLDIES jams!!!this session in on FIRE!!..Pls go over to the page listen to the contestants and then VOTE!!!dont forget to drop us a kind comment!tanx